Saturday 31 May 2014

Start Story




Some of you have been sending in messages asking how I got into modelling so I thought I'd write a post telling you the story.
I started working for DeJetleyMarks Photography last summer (2013) helping with shoots and directing when the photographer asked if I wanted to have a shoot done. Although you can't really do anything wrong I was nervous as I' never done it before. When I moved down to Falmouth and began modelling here I was still nervous but with each shoot my confidence grew and I became more relaxed in front of the camera. For me it's my therapy and I can't imagine my life without it now.
This was one of my first shoots, which turned out to very popular with the public when it featured as the front cover of a local online magazine.

Magazine link: http://issuu.com/aesthetip/docs/aesthetip-december2013
Wearing: Jack Wills jumper. Topshop shirt
Photos by: Griffin Photography
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig