Friday 1 May 2015

My Jack Wills Story


















To anyone who knows me they will know Jack Wills has always been a brand close to my heart and a pretty big obsession for me, so you can imagine how excited I am to be blogging about them right now! YAY!

I was lucky enough to be sent a little voucher from Jack Wills and was asked to show them what I bought with it, so whilst in london i popped into the store just off Carnaby Street to have a browse. I never struggle to find things I want in here. Ever since I was 14 Jack Wills have been my number one brand and a day out for me would be going into my nearest store up north with my Dad (he's also a big fan) and having a shopping day. It's a totally different shopping experience which is why I love it so much, I genuinely want this interior for my house. 

After chatting to some lovely employees and telling them about my blog etc we did a little photo shoot in store as I knew you guys would love it and another way to introduce you to this amazing brand if you haven't heard of it before (I seriously hope you have though). A big thankyou to Harley and Holly for making me laugh so much and helping all afternoon and being fabulous models and the lovely Sian for taking our fun photos! 

After obsessing over JW for the whole of my teenage years blue and pink are my absolutely favourite colour combo so i opted for some new pink and blue joggers for the gym. SUPER comfy, soft and just lush! THANKYOU Jack Wills for them! 

I have also followed my childhood dream this year and applied for the Jack Wills Seasonnaires again, so super duper fingers crossed I get to spend summer with some amazing people representing this Fabulously British company!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig