Wednesday 27 May 2015

Festival Teasers













My life is super manic at the moment but I honestly couldn't be happier with the way everything is going and the amazing shoots that I'm doing. I have a super exciting one coming very soon with a fantastic brand that most of you will hopefully be familiar with. 

It's been a crazy day with a shoot in a spa this morning and this exciting shoot this afternoon. The sun is out and it's such lovely weather I got my gorgeous friend Holly Kenyon (whom I call my little sister) to take some behind the scenes pictures to share with you all and give you a little hint at what's to come very soon, and of course there are selfies! Perhaps you can guess who the brand is from these teasers?

Can't wait to get the final images and share them with you all and especially for festival season it's going to fit in perfectly!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig