Sunday 15 March 2015

Megan Monochrome Dress

















Happy Sunday my loves and Happy Mothers Day to all you yummy Mummies out there, including my own back up north. 

After lots of rainy days resulting in shooting in this beautiful monochrome dress being cancelled the weather finally cleared up for a lovely afternoon to be able to show it off in all it's glory. I love monochrome outfits, probably more than the next person but this is a favourite of mine which I wore in London for some meetings the other week. With a flattering shape and fitting perfectly this is definitely a monochrome crush worthy of shouting about. 

The Megan Monochrome dress from Jones and Jones has a unique cut off the shoulders which shows a little more skin and looks fabulous for everyday wear or for evening events. I know I will never get enough use of out of this beauty. Nor have I ever come across dresses that fit me so well in the waist; with a zip up back it slides on like a glove. Definitely one of those garments that make you feel like you can run the world.

I've had so many lovely compliments about this little number but you can have it too and so many other amazing, unique and sweet dresses from Jones and Jones. I bought my first dress from Jones and Jones for my 21st birthday and it was incredible. For weddings, graduation, birthdays, parties, prom or looking amazing everyday they have a dress for everything! 

Check them out and get shopping now for your perfect dress and get in fast for the perfect prom dresses


Outfit details:
Boots - GarageShoes
Hat - TopShop
Sunglasses - NEXT
Coat - TopShop

Thankyou to GriffinPhotography for the images and a super fun afternoon shooting! 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Jones and Jones dresses are always winners, this outfit is fab though! Loving over the knee boots at the moment, they look great with this dress!

    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig