Monday 9 March 2015

Spring Jewels






As you can all probably tell with my latest beach soon I am totally over winter and it's all about spring now. What a way to bring in spring with some new jewels to compliment all outfits in the spring sunshine. 

Here is an introductory post about some new jewellery pieces I'll be wearing this month.

These are all pieces from the gorgeous Ready To Wear Collection from DuttsonRocks. The Rose gold star set are so beautiful in the sun (also worn on the beach shoot) with the little gems sparkling away and catching the sun perfectly. The Fearless bracelet, the white gold version of my rose gold disc bracelet, match up perfectly with the moonstone ring. Anyone who knows me knows how obsessed I am with rings so this is a VERY welcome addition to the collection. It's nice to mix up the metals some days and white gold is so fresh and shines wonderfully. So many pieces that I can't wait to style up with some outfits this month which will all be on the blog for you to see. They are all so delicate but are the perfect addition to your spring outfits.

I love styling jewellery with outfits, it gives you a chance to make a small statement or go all out and dress up and feel fabulous. No outfit is complete without the perfect jewels. You can find all these items in this link - duttsonrocks.com

Happy Spring Shopping Lovelies. 
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig