Friday 27 March 2015

Spring Into Baby Blue











This week has been crazy busy with shoots and it's no where near over yet. I have been helping my lovely girl Holly Kenyon (check her out +Holly Kenyon) with her first ever lookbook this week and I'm so proud of her. These are all her images, and only a little snippet of the outfits and looks we went for, I'll be showing them all over the next couple of weeks amongst other shoots. 

As you had all seen and heard whites and blue are my spring fling this year so this outfit is a new fave of mine. My new baby blue coat is absolutely beautiful and I cannot get enough of the colour. It's time to wean myself off the blacks and dark colours of winter and come into to bright happy colours and this outfit is the perfect way to welcome in the sunshine. 

Outfit Details:
Coat - Miss Selfridge
Shirt - Jack Wills
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes/Hat - Topshop
Bangle - DuttsonRocks
Watch - Daniel Wellington

Loads more exciting features with Holly coming up soon including another swimwear shoot. Keep up with shoots, behind the scenes and everything I get up to on my instagram page @crystallily1 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig