Monday 23 March 2015

Spring Has Sprung


















Spring is one of the prettiest seasons in my opinion, the bright colours, the sunshine, the warm sun with a chillier breeze. The perfect space for thawing us out from winter and pushing us into summer. This spring shoot was a perfect example of that. The spring sunshine was wonderful with a fresh breeze that was so light it kept us from being too cold. 

Lots of you liked the vlog I shared with you all when I took you behind the scenes of one of my shoots so I thought this would be a beautiful one to vlog and get you feeling ready for spring. I was lucky enough to wear an original 70s dress which was actually worn as a wedding dress. It floated effortlessly in the breeze and the sun made it look even more magical. Such an amazing boho feel in a sea of bright yellow daffodils.

These are some of the final images and they are so summery it's making me so excited for the sumer sun, late evenings on the beach and road trips. What are your favourite things about summer? 

Loads of exciting shoots happening this week so keep up to date with behind the scenes of them and more of what I get up to on my Instagram (@crystallily1) and twitter (@crystallily1)

Photography by my favourite Griffin Photography!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Spring is one of the best seasons! I love these photos so much. Emma always takes the best photos and you look fabulous.
    So happy I found you through instagram. Can't wait to see even more amazing photos!

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig