Thursday 5 March 2015

But First, Diamonds.







It has been another manic week in London but with some lovely new posts to show you and some very exciting things happening in the future for FiveFootFour.

I was lucky enough to meet up with DuttsonRocks whilst in London and had a little tour around the workshop where all their bespoke pieces are created, where all the magic happens. With such a lovely team of people and all with years of experience, some of their creations are just magical and so inspiring. These are just a few of the pieces I was allowed to play with in the afternoon. A 1ct halo diamond ring took my fancy so watch out men of the world, my heart is set on this one thanks. Followed up by some sensational yellow diamonds that held such a gorgeous shade. It was like summer had been captured in a rock and built into the most magnificent rings. I was then shown this diamond tennis bracelet set in rose gold which I have never seen before but now that I have there is no other way I'm afraid. 

Jewellery is my absolute weakness but learning about it will forever be a big hobby of mine. The designs, the craft, the stones it's all like another universe that we don't get let into very often. There will be a new post on some new pieces from the ready to wear collection coming this week too which I will also be modelling in a shoot tomorrow so watch out for teasers. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig