Monday 25 August 2014

Make It Bright


As summer is currently a bit wet and cloudy I thought I'd try inspire you all to make the most of the remaining summer. Summer is always about bright colours, sunshine and generally being pretty happy so why not reflect that in your outfits and details? 

I love summer and there is nothing that makes me happier than being in the sunshine so I decided to share with you these details of one of my favourite summer outfits. Teaming a bright playsuits with hot pinks and a brown satchel with its own details adds more colour to the outfit than just having a black handbag. Satchels are perfect for summer when you need to keep your hands free for summer sales and of course, eating ice creams. 

My smaller details are keeping with the splashes of colour like my beautiful turquoise ring from a street market in Ludlow. My pandora bracelet adds subtle colours to the outfit with the wonderful coloured murano glass beads. It's a great chunky bracelet to team up with any summer outfit as it will always look fabulous in the sun.

And who says just because the sun isn't out you can't dress it like it, make a colour statement in this cloudy weather and show off your bright side!

Playsuit: River Island
Bag: Spice 
Nail Varnish: Barry M
Bracelet: Pandora 
Stacking Rings: Accessorize 


Photo: Ian Mutley Heyworth
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm loving the bag and pretty much all my nail polish comes from Barry M.
    It's nice to see there's still some summery colour going on elsewhere, I unfortunately don't have this privilege as it's done nothing but rain the past two weeks!

    Oh well, I welcome the rain with open arms.

    xx

    http://lexxiannespoonful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! I know it's not been the best but no excuse not to wear pretty happy outfits :D Thanks for the comment!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig