Sunday 17 August 2014

Behind The Scenes





I thought before I release the images for you all on the amazing vintage wedding guest shoot you have been asking for I would share some behind the scenes images for you all. The team I was blessed to be working with were amazing with hair and make up. Love having it all done before shoots and meeting new people this way always means a lovely day ahead. Bonding with the team before a shoot is always important to me as it helps to feel as relaxed and confident as possible in front of the camera. 

Couldn't have loved my makeup and hair more for this shoot! Excited to show you all the images and hear what you think of them. So grateful for the opportunities that have been given to me in life and fingers crossed for more amazing things to share with you all.

Venue: Daisy Potter Vintage Clothing
Hair: Joanne Innis 
Make Up: Sally Orchard (www.cornwallmakeupartist.co.uk)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig