Tuesday 5 August 2014

Blue and Green Can't Be Seen?





With the weather dropping a little from being the glorious sunshine we got used to for a while I thought I'd post one of my favourite looks so sunny but chillier days for this summer. These are my favourite jeans that fit perfectly in all the right places and such a gorgeous colour. "Blue and Green can't be seen" - I LOVE these blue and green pastels, feeling so summery with my mint green jumper and nails. 

What's your favourite pastel piece?

Wearing: Jumper, Leigh Jeans, Scarf and Boots - Topshop, Bag - Warehouse, Earrings - Accessorise

Photography: Griffin Photography
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this, beautiful post. I love your make-up and messy bun!
    Your photographs are gorgeous! Lovely post.
    Katie. x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou! That's so lovely of you to say! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig