Monday 11 August 2014

Details and Jewels



These are some of the details from the Blue and Green Spring/Summer shoot. Love my silverwear and love to keep things simple and classic for my outfit shoots. 
A few understated rings stacked together can create a more delicate and modern look with an outfit. Stacking rings are becoming a bit of an addiction as I'm sure you'll realise the more I photograph them. With a high neck dress or jumper I like to put a long necklace on to fill the space, so this piece of crystal was perfect for this shoot as it adds a shine and summer feel to the mint green jumper. 
The cute little daisy earrings are simple and not in the distracting from the outfit but photograph beautifully with head shots and close ups. 

Earrings: Accessorise 
Necklace: Unknown (was my mothers)
2 sets of stacking silver rings: Accessorise 
Single ring: Pandora
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig