Monday 12 January 2015

Bloggers Hub Party







Well this is an exciting Monday evening, my first ever twitter party, such an awesome concept. Thankyou to The Bloggers Hub for letting me part of this event. Had so much fun shooting this with some amazing new products that I'm introducing you to in this post to after you've read this...get shopping.

The outfit I chose for this feature was my floral textured crop from TopShop paired with a gorgeous pencil skirt from ChicHangers which is a shiny new independent brand based in the UK. Some gorgeous style dresses, shirts and other fitted pieces is becoming an essential brand to have in your wardrobe. Can't wait to wear this skirt for more events and great even for everyday with a heavy knit jumper. I also accessorised this party look with a lion head belt from Topshop, a cobalt blue clutch from NEXT to add a hit of colour and my favourite classic Dune heels. 















To create my make up look I was lucky enough to use to amazing new products from Make Up Nails Tan.  The lipstick I am wearing in this post is called "Coral Escape" and is amazing to brighten up your make up look and one I will be wearing when the sun comes back to bless us with some rays. Such a summery colour and fabulous for parties. 

The next product is my secret to the perfect wings. Amazing for beginners or if you're in a hurry to get good wing in the morning this is the best thing I can tell you about, The Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner. Easy to use and you don't have to keep going over the same line which makes it less of a sweeping line. I have had trouble finding a liner that isn't gel bases that stays on even when you accidentally rub your face...and I'm pleased to annouce this one does. To the point I have to rub hard to remove it at night, but that is what we want when it comes to liners.

Which brings us to my final and favourite products...The Starlet Bronzer. It has 4 different colours which each create a lovely flush of colour. I find the top two (cream and pink) are great to put on your cheek bones to highlight them and add that bit of shine. The bottom two I used under my cheekbones to make them stand out more and giving the shadow effect. I absolutely love this product, the shimmer isn't too much and creates a wonderfully natural bronzed look. For my pale skin type I"m happy to say I can actually use it and it's not too dark for my ivory skin.

To add to my party look I also used the BarryM Limited Edition Starry Eyed palette which is an absolute bargain in Boots or Superdrug, a great palette with some subtle everyday colours to use and some for party looks. 

Happy Partying!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Midi skirts with a crop top are my obsession lately, I just think it looks so nice and flattering!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much! I love the look too! Bring on warmer weather! x

      Delete
  2. The bronzer looks interesting. Are all the shades shimmer/glitter?

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bronzer is my favourite. They are all shimmery but once the darker ones are on they don't shimmer as much, I used the top two colour as a highlighter. :) x

      Delete
  3. I love ur outfit .. U look Stunning :)
    Would u like a follow for a follow ???
    AnanyaTales

    Facebook

    Twitter

    Instagram

    Pinterest

    Google Plus

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig