Friday 23 January 2015

Stylight Fashion Influencer Awards Highlights



Big thankyou to start with to FashionPills and Stylight for inviting me along to this amazing event and styling me for the evening, I am still obsessing over my golden gown. Hopefully this isn't the last time I work with these amazing people.




Catwalk fashion show by Tigha was so inspiring with a lot of leather, feeling an need to invest in their items. If you haven't heard of them check out the style here - tigha.com


It was an absolute honour to watch one of the most influential men in blogging pick up the award for Best Men's Fashion Blog. Such a gentlemen with impeccable style and had the pleasure of meeting him later on at the after party and even then was such a sweetheart, big congratulations for Mariano Di Vaio.



One of my biggest blogger inspirations Kristina Bazan received the award for Fashion Influencer Of The Year. An absolutely incredible achievement for her and her team and there isn't anyone in my opinion that is more deserving.



If the awards ceremony with a stunning fashion show from Tigha wasn't enough we were then lead into a different room of the venue to the after party. Now most after parties are pretty standard but I still can't explain how insane it was...as it was held in an empty swimming pool. Even completed with a carpeted bottom...very thoughtful as walking on tiles that slope down, in heels wouldn't be very enjoyable. DJ Klingande (check him out on soundcloud, linked) was simply amazing accompanied by a live saxophone player who I can't even get across how amazing she was. Wearing a beautiful sequin number and rocking out with her sax along to Klingande, was definitely a highlight of my evening. 



It was such a pleasure to spend the evening dancing and celebrating with some incredible people who influence me and the fashion world so much, it was an honour to be invited. Was a great surprise to party with the crazy cats, Jamie Laing and Proudlock from the hit TV show MadeInChelsea along with their friends. Was a relief to meet others from the UK as most people we coming from all over the world so some common ground was reassuring. Very lovely boys with questionable but insane dance moves.



As I mentioned before Kristina Bazan who runs Kayture and won Fashion Influencer Of The Year at the event, was of course an absolute delight to meet and have a natter with. Looking flawless in her Elle Saab jumpsuit it was so refreshing to meet such an inspiration not only to me but millions across the world, and see how genuine and down to earth she is. Oh and yes, she really is as perfect in real life as she is in all her blog posts, but also a massive sweetheart who I wish all the best with more awards this year and in years to come. A truly deserving winner and absolute angel.

This was a few of my highlights from the event and I will be posted a full feature on my outfit for the event and more adventure from my trip to Berlin very soon so keep an eye out.

To catch up on the event and what it's all about take a look here - http://stylight.co.uk/influencerawards

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig