Tuesday 27 January 2015

SFIA Goodies












Hello lovelies, I thought I would share with you all what I got in my goodie bag from last weeks event in Berlin. As you can tell the goodie bags really were pretty "good". Some amazing hair care products, styling products, jewellery, make up and my new favourite nail varnish from Essie, it's such a gorgeous colour; all thanks to Stylight and all the sponsors. All stunningly presented and a lot of these items I will have to replace once I run out as I can't get enough of them. Check out more from the event here - http://stylight.co.uk/influencerawards

I will be posting more outfits worn around Berlin up soon so keep an eye out. Need to get planning the next mini trip away I think. 2015 needs to be a year of travel. 

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig