Sunday 18 January 2015

Make Up Model Day









Apologies for not writing for a few days, life has turned a little bit manic down here with some super exciting news to tell you all. I had my first deadline of third year on friday, so I've been so busy with getting my work done this had to take a back seat for a couple of days. 

I can finally show you the wonderful images from the make up model day I did with Sally Orchard Make Up Training. She is a hugely talented and well respected MUA down in cornwall and so many of my favourite shoots are her make up skills making me look a lot better. Over a few you learn how to do different make up looks and being your basics for becoming a make up artist. I was more than happy to model for this as I love getting new make up looks done. 

The first make up look was bridal which was very natural, with flushed cheeks. Such a gorgeous look for boho weddings and more natural everyday looks. The second look was more dramatic, party looks for evening make up. Using MAC glitter on my eyes this look was definitely my favourite. Heavy on the eyes and more nude on the lips. This isn't a look I usually go for myself but I am totally adopting this for future nights out and parties. Complimented with the gorgeous accessories from Bow's Boutique in falmouth the fur made the look even more glamourous. 

I can't even tell you how excited I am about what is coming next week but there will be little hints and it's such an honour to be able to go this up coming event, I hope you're al excited to hear what it will be...see you soon Germany!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The last photo is really really my favourite! So beautiful! <3
    xo
    P.s. I know life can get a bit frenetic, but just keep calm, watch Frozen&eat Nutella and it'll work out fine!!!
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post and you look so gorgeous! I can see you on the front page of fashion mags soon and for sure,you deserve to be there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! Fingers crossed aye?! :) xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig