Tuesday 20 January 2015

Off To Berlin


Today's the day that I'm off to Berlin! Lucky me has been invited my fashion pills and stylight to attend the Fashion Influencer Awards! Such an amazing opportunity for fivefootfour, so as you can all imagine I am overly excited. Some amazing outfits to come on the blog and I will be keeping you updated as much as I can so make sure you're following my twitter and Instagram accounts (links on the left of the page) hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday and thank you all so much for the love and support! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just spotted your blog over Twitter :) and I love it! haha
    I've just followed you on Bloglovin, can't wait to hear more x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much lovely! I will go have a look and follow you back for being such a sweetheart! :D x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig