Thursday 8 January 2015

Make Up Modelling










So lately I have been struggling a bit with the stresses of uni as my hand in is next week and sometimes over thinking your work doesn't help at all. So today I got asked to go to model for a  make up day and it was exactly what I needed. When I'm in model mode I don't think or worry about anything and always end up with a clear mind after ready to tackle anything. I'm not sure how this became such a big escape for me but I'm glad it did. 

I was working with a lovely lady called Fi and she was doing two different make up looks on me. one for bridal and one more dramatic. The bridal one was gorgeous, peachy cheeks, brown eye shadow and pink gloss lips, of which I didn't get any selfies of. But the second look was definitely my favourite. Can never ever have enough glitter but this MAC gold glitter is just incredible and I still have it on now...really don't want to take it off. Smokey black eyes graduating into gold glitter. Was amazing to watch all the make up artists working and creating their looks. 

For each look we then had to go model them, and the fur theme for the second look was just gorgeous. Need to get myself more fur items I think. This wasn't ever something I would have put together, heavy eyes with everyday clothes but it worked so well and I can't wait to see the images for the MUA's portfolios. But of course I had to take some selfies to show you some sneak peaks of what I got up to as it was too lush not to show off. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig