Friday 12 December 2014

Merry Christmas Jumper Day





It's National Christmas Jumper Day so how could I not upload my jumper for this year, which I'm snuggled in right now. I've loved seeing photos of everyone in their festive jumpers at work and all over social media so I had to get involved. This time of year is just a big excuse to have lots of fun and release your inner child, which I'm fully embracing.

Frozen has taken the world by storm since it's release and knowing my love for Disney films my best friend saw this jumper and got it for me as a surprise. Needless to say I love it. Everyone needs a good christmas jumper for this time of year, I think it helps to get in the christmas spirit and a little bit of silliness is always a must. Getting more and more excited about christmas this year as it's the first christmas I have off work which is lovely. So I'm getting nice and porky with some mince pies, mulled wine and lots of other festive treats. 

Thanks to Olivia Bossert for the jumper and photos.

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig