Saturday 13 December 2014

Cutie Pie Pjs







As you've already seen these gorgeous pyjamas feature in my latest christmas vlog (watch it now) of me decorating my family christmas tree, I had to do a little feature on them too because I'm a little bit obsessed. I absolutely love pjs and loungewear. I blog in them, I work in them, if I could I'd wear pjs all the time. I really needed some new winter ones that are soft and snug for this time of year that would keep me warm but also looked super cute. 

Luckily for me South Beach came to rescue with this adorable cutie pie lounge set. It's so soft and I couldn't recommend them more to anyone who needs some winter pjs or something to be comfy and warm in over christmas. The perfect present this Christmas, I know I won't be taking them off...especially on boxing day.

You can buy them here along with loads more loungesets that would all make the perfect winter warmer gift under your tree this year. www.southbeachofficial.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig