Monday 15 December 2014

Furry Christmas






Fur is everywhere lately and I can't get enough of it! Fur coats, fur gilets, fur scarfs even fur clutch bags (which I need to invest in asap) but today I'm featuring this uber fluffy black and white gilet from Celeblook

It looks fabulous with long sleeved shift dress, a jumper and jeans, skirt and top it goes with basically anything and for a christmas party it's perfect to add a warmer layer without having to carry a big coat around with you. There is no such thing as too fluffy for me so this is just the perfect element to add to your festive outfits. I don't know about you guys but I'm home over Christmas at the moment and it's freeeeezing up north compared to Cornwall so this has been packed in my case so I can be snuggled up when I go for festive cocktails to catch up with friends. It looks great as a casual fashion statement or dressed up with a statement necklace and glittery dress. Keeping a monochrome look I opted for a bright lippy with my Classy Winchester Daniel Wellington watch to add a bit of colour. 

If you're looking for last minute outfits for presents at a great price this is a perfect gift this christmas, who doesn't want fur in their stocking? Shop it here: www.celeblook.co.uk

Photography by my love Olivia Bossert!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Fabulous as always lovely! You look gorgeous,i love the dress by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous!! Is the background in the photo wallpaper or just a backdrop??

    http://bit.ly/1zg7ssV

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig