Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas with Tiffany Couture






Merry Christmas Everyone!

After a lovely morning of rummaging through my stocking that Santa brought me, having a massive lunch, opening presents, then champagne and choccies, it's safe to say I'm worn out. This day is always to tiring but thankfully this year I get to do it all over again on saturday with more family come to visit. Safe to say I have been spoilt this year and can't wait to hit the sales and grab myself some bargains.

As promised todays special christmas booth brings another one of my favourite christmas dresses, of course it's glittery. Love the fit and the gold and silver glitter made the deal for me with my magpie eyes. Also introducing you all to the beautiful head piece made for me by Tiffany Couture. It's sparkly, festive and just down right amazing don't you think? I'm so lucky to have been given this piece to show you so I saved it for todays outfit as Christmas day is so special. All pieces by Tiffany Couture are hand made and with amazing pieces crafted for weddings, parties, events and gifts each are individual and just gorgeous. A beautiful way to dress up any outfit and make a statement this festive season.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig