Monday 22 December 2014

Monochrome Christmas





As promised the countdown posts have started for christmas with only a couple of days left so here is another post from the Christmas booth. Today I'm sharing with you one of my two favourite dresses. This one isn't overly festive but after wearing christmas jumpers, glittering up for parties, sometimes it's nice to make something not so in your face a little bit more christmassy. 

Still obsessing over the monochrome look this perfectly fitting black and white number is one of my favourites for any occasion, but I thought I would make it a bit more wintery with my gorgeous white fur gilet, earrings and necklace from PaperDolls to add a subtle bit of shine to the outfit. Having black pieces with a bit of silver in blend in perfectly with the dress and only noticeable when the light catches it; so after being loud with your outfit choices on the run up to christmas this is my more subtle christmas outfit. 

This kind of outfit would also benefit from some cute dotty tights or plain black ones to keep your legs a bit warmer but keep them look long and slender. This would also hide the fact I'm so pale that my limbs disappear in this post, but nevermind it's winter, just embrace the pale!

Dress & Gilet - TopShop
Shoes - Dune
Earrings & Necklace - PaperDolls

Photography - Olivia Bossert
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this look! Its sometimes so refreshing to not wear something christmassy at this time isn't it? These photos are gorgeous too!
    Bethany x

    curiousclaptrap.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig