Tuesday 9 December 2014

Christmas Tree Decorating Vlog




Apologies for not posting loads over the last 2 weeks but I'm back staying with my parents over christmas so thought I'd let you in on decorating the christmas tree with a festive vlog. It even features my adorable dog Lottie, she had to get in on the festive spirit. Wearing my beautiful new PJs from SouthBeach which I don't want to take off all christmas; they're so snug. So many festive things coming to FiveFootFour before christmas, can't wait to share them all with you. 

But for now here is the vlog link...www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bm0qTulTy0
Lots more of me being weird and embarrassing myself so watch, like, comment and SUBSCRIBE!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Do you know what Crystal,if you had your own show,i would watch every second of it! You are just so awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig