Wednesday 17 December 2014

You Are Gold...GOLD








Christmas is coming on fast and maybe it's time you realised just how close that night out with friends, family or work is...nothing to wear? Here is some gold inspiration. 

For me Christmas is all about sparkles, shiny things and going over the top with glitter eye shadow, but this gold sequin skirt is satisfying my magpie eyes. There has been so many sequin outfits pinned to my Pinterest lately and I can't get enough, even for New Year, outfits like this are perfect if you want to stay warm but still want to catch the eye of that guy you've liked for ages. I'm not at all used to this cold weather yet and even the thought of going out in dresses makes me feel cold...this is my solution. 

I paired this gold tube skirt with a black turtle neck jumper, black tights and boots, to give the illusion that I have longer legs than I really do, and a statement necklace from LoveFromMilan to add some more shine to my top half. The boots are also my secret weapon in winter, thick black tights then over the top a cute pair of frilly black socks pulled up over my boots to add a little more detail but also keep my feet super snug. Winter won't defeat me. 

This is such a gorgeous item for evening wear, cocktails with friends, that meal you want to go to but don't want to follow suit by wearing a big shouty dress. It also folds up nice and small so if you secretly buy it for yourself, wrap it and put it in your stocking, no one will know. it'll be our little secret. 

Shop this item here and many more stunning party looks, stylishshopstore.com
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig