Monday 1 December 2014

Merry December Everyone


Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I usually do. Had a manic week of shoots, editing and uni work and my internet is being horrific...hence no vlog yet. Hopefully it will be up asap though. 

Through December I have so many fun and christmassy posts for you all including, posts of what to wear to your christmas party, my christmas jumper this year and of course there will be some festive vlogging going on once I'm home for the holidays. Also some lovely features with Boohoo, CelebLook and Misspap. This week is again pretty crammed as I have a bridal launch party on wednesday evening so tomorrow is dress rehearsals so it's all go here before heading to London on thursday morning. Busy is good though so I will try get some London posts up too as I know it's going to be super festive. Lots to look forward to so hope your Monday is made a little bit happier knowing it's now December. 

So keep your eyes peeled for some festive fun and posts to get you all embracing Christmas this year all through this month. I'm super excited...can you tell?! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig