Wednesday 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas Eve







Happy Christmas Eve Everyone! 

The run up to christmas is always so exciting each year, the busy shops, the sales, the food shopping, buying others presents, the christmas lights, all running up to one day, but in my opinion my favourite day is Christmas Eve. The excitement is there, the presents get wrapped, the TV is full of festive favourites, the turkey is in a low heat warming the house and making it smell all christmassy. No day is stronger for christmas spirit than today. So here is a happy and bright festive outfit for you all. 

After a more subtle post yesterday I thought we'd go all out with sparkles and bling for today in the christmas booth. My favourite playsuit, long socks and heeled chelsea boots decorated with my LoveFromMilan necklace and my adorable shiny earrings that I got sent in my perfect strangers parcel last month. I always think when you dress up for christmas it should be in some of your favourite items that you feel comfortable and totally yourself in so you can relax and have a great time with the closest people in your life. 

Just one more sleep, hope you are all ready, presents wrapped under the tree and getting ready to celebrate with champers and mulled wine, so excited.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit Crystal! You look fantastic and so gorgeous! I love Christmas eve too,it is such a special day! Enjoy it lovely and i hope you have the best Christmas ever xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou angel! You too! Hope you get everything you wished for! xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig