Friday 5 December 2014

Claire Pettibone Launch Party




















As you may have seen from Twitter and Instagram I was modelling for a launch party for Claire Pettibone at The Bridal House of Cornwall on wednesday night. The dresses were just amazing, all lace, floaty and dreamy. After a morning in the hairdressers getting my colour topped up ready for christmas I was all prepped for the show. I haven't ever done a catwalk show before so as you can imagine I was so nervous I was going to trip over my dress, land on someone and crush them. Luckily for me I didn't trip or fall so it went pretty well. 

I thought I'd share some behind the scenes shots of the night as it was such a gorgeous experience with wonderful models and amazing dresses. Lot of selfies were taken as there was 7 models in one room all finding something to do while waiting to being the show. Everyone was so lovely and I met some gorgeous new friends. 

The dress I was modelling was the Casablanca dress from the Romantique Collection by Claire Pettibone. A lace dress with a zip up the back, with extra lace for detailing and a floaty lower half that drapes over the lace dress, perfect for a beach wedding. The detail of the whole event was flawless, hand painted cookies and cake pops, pink lemonade, champagne and wonderful jewellery hand made by Tegan Jewellery  which I am now totally in love with. Even the christmas theme was carried through the show with Noel spelt out in letters by sayitwithlights in the front windows of the bridal house. More images for this will be up soon when I receive the final images, I can't wait!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. aw Crystal,you look wonderful,beautiful dress and the catwalk show sounds so amazing! I am so delighted for you and i am so happy everything seems to be going so well for you! You deserve it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig