Friday 28 November 2014

The Christmas Tag





As we all know Christmas is coming thick and fast with the heartbreaking adverts, the mince pies selling everywhere, christmas music is being played and party outfits are being planned. Safe to say I love this time of year, no other holidays come close. I have loads of festive posts planned and I am so thankful to Bethany from curiousclaptrap for nominating me in the Christmas tag...so here we go!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?

My favourite christmas movie has to be Elf. Such a fun loving and hilarious film that I watch every year...closely followed by The Grinch.

2. Do you open your presents Christmas eve or morning?

In our family we usually drag out the presents all day to make them last longer. In the morning I usually get woken up by brother (who is 27) asking me what I've got in my stocking this year, we sit on my bed and go through then go see what he's got. After that we head downstairs and wait for the rest of the family to arrive. Then we open a few presents before and after lunch so it's not all over in one go. 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I am lucky enough to have so many favourite memories of christmas, but i'll try keep them short. One would have to be the first christmas with my first dog, Tilly. She was so small and she was sat in the kitchen while mum was preparing the turkey. It made us both laugh watching her sit and look as she wasn't even the same size as it. Another would be my first christmas with my beautiful baby niece Pippa. She was so adorable in her penguin onesie it just brought our whole family so much closer together. My final one would have to be when Lord Of The Rings is on TV. My father and I would sit together and watch them all whilst sharing some Bailey's. They are some silly memories but they will forever be so important to me.

4. Favourite Festive Food?

Anyone who knows me knows I love food, so this question is impossible...BUT it isn't christmas without mince pies!

5. Favourite Christmas Gift?

My favourite christmas gift...this is tough. I am thankful for all gifts I get every year. Everyone is always so thoughtful and tried to think of something I will love and I'm never disppointed. Last year though had to be my presents from my best friend Lisa. She got me a Jack Wills bracelet and Jack Wills mittens. She knew how much I loved them and I honestly had tears in my eyes when I opened them. I don't know where I'd be without her.

6. Favourite Christmas Scent?

Christmas comes in many smells for me. But definitely the cinnamonny, vanlliary, spicey smell...like in mulled wine...you know what I mean right?

7. What tops your tree? 

As every year...a gold star.

8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?

As I usually work every Christmas Eve unfortunately I don't have any traditions however much I would love one. But there is always amazing festive films on TV and when I do finish work we all spend the evening watching some and usually drinking some kind of christmas drink. 

9. As a kid, what was one Christmas present you wished for, but never received?

When I was little (littler) I was obsessed with 101 Dalmatians and every year I would wish for a puppy. That's all I ever wanted. Not barbies, not toys, just a puppy and when we got Tilly (not for christmas but a few months before) it was the best christmas ever...a dream come true.

10. Whats the best part of Christmas for you?

The best part of christmas for me is having all my family around. I'm so lucky to come from a bigger family, 2 big sisters, 1 big brother and extended family, niece and nephew and brother in law. We all get on so well and only ever get closer, but thankfully we all share a very rare sense of humour which only gets stronger when we are around eachother. So as you can imagine christmas games are hilarious. Onesie twister is now a christmas game and Articulate is by far the funniest game you can play with my family. The laughs at christmas are definitely the best part, shared with the people that mean the most to me.

I would like to tag Rachel from raylynnonline.blogspot.com, Hollie from holliegarner44.blogspot.com, Rebecca from rawrrbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk and Bethany from whatshedid.co.uk and my sister Holly from hollypips.wordpress.com. Time to get festive ladies and answer these questions, can't wait to read them, enjoy! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. aw Crystal,i am so delighted that you have tagged me,thank you so much and i amlooking forward to doing it! Loved your answers btw! Thank you so much lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading about your christmas! (Also going to have to adopt onesie twister, haha, that sounds great!)
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Bethany x

    curiousclaptrap.blogspot,dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading these posts! You seriously can't beat Elf!

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig