Monday 3 November 2014

Fresh Hair



Good monday everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend. Just a little post today to show off the colour of my freshly done hair. As my hair was blonde for so long it's going to take a few treatments to make it back to my natural auburn colour. This is the second application I've had and I LOVE the colour. Obviously it's a lot more rich that natural as it will fade pretty quick but change isn't always a bad thing. 

I did take these yesterday as you've probably seen on my Instagram but I thought it'd pop them on here anyway. You all know I love sundays I don't know why it's always so relaxed, stress free and just a day of things I enjoy (and pjs). If you have a good sunday it sets you up for a good week. Excuse my no make up face but I my skin isn't horrific at the moment so thought I'd take advantage while I can. Looking forward to doing some shoots with my freshly red hair soon.

Big thankyou again to Joanne Innis at Capella Hair Salon in Truro for taking care of me and giving me lovely hair!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig