Wednesday 5 November 2014

Time to Wrap Up






It's Bonfire Night! YAY! Fireworks, warm clothes, hot dogs and all things seriously autumny. After a crazy couple of days, I thought I'd embrace the weather and wrap up for a couple of hours with a cup of tea before heading into the night to watch a big firework display. I absolutely love this time of year; sweater weather is definitely better weather. This is one of my favourite light sweaters for this time of year, that is super comfy and perfect for being lazy in. Who doesn't love over sized knits after all?

I'm currently planning some autumn shoots with more giant knits, boots and little things to start to help you all feel a bit more festive. It is Christmas next month so time to start baking some winter warmers and cracking out some mulled wine. You guys have no idea how excited I am that there might be mulled wine or cider at the event tonight, pretty lame right? I'll take lots of photos and share them with you all tomorrow. 

If you're heading out remember to wrap up and stay safe. 
Happy Bonfire Night lovelies!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig