Saturday 15 November 2014

Love From Milan









I have the absolute pleasure to introduce you all to LoveFromMilan. 
I did post a little teaser on my Instagram and here is what was hiding in the gorgeously wrapped box. They sell the most wonderful statement jewellery and I am lucky enough to bring you a peak at this stunning Grey Snowdrop Necklace. This is definitely going to be my christmas necklace for parties and Christmas Day; how could it not be? I'm sure every girl is just as much of a magpie as I am but jewellery is my biggest weakness, anything with sparkle and I'm head over heels for it and this piece is no exception. This will also be featuring in a shoot next week so see if you can spot it.

With sparkle, glitter, multicoloured stones, big and small, basically anything you can imagine they sell it but with only a few for sale each time you have to get in quick to get your perfect festive necklace or even the perfect christmas gift. It's wonderful knowing they come wonderfully wrapped so each item is ready for sharing. So start shopping for your magical christmas pieces to bling up your festive nights out!


You can place orders here: sayhello@withlovefrommilan.co.uk
And find them on Instagram: @LOVEFROMMILAN


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It is gorgeous!! I loce the necklase and it looks great on you! Kisses

    www.anavranjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. I just found your blog on Bloglovin and followed straight away. Love your posts. Keep up the great work!

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I have followed you back on BlogLovin :) xx

      Delete
  3. such a lovely necklace and oh wow, you are so pretty! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig