Tuesday 25 November 2014

SkinnieBelle






Winter is closing in fast but every now and again the sun comes out and makes it fresh and crisp. After days of rain the sun came out for a whole afternoon ready to shoot this gorgeous midi skirt from Skinniebelle. Believe it or not this is my first ever midi skirt and I absolutely love it. It's a look that I'm not used to but one I will definitely be pulling off a lot more. Making the look more wintery with my turtle neck jumper, keeping it all monochrome (another current obsession of mine). Paired with my Dune heels for an extra feminine look, I felt so grown up shooting this. A classy and on trend outfit that could be worn with tights when winter closes in more, perfect for christmas drinks or a works party. 

Adding little details to an outfit like this can make it even better, either dressing it up or dressing for a more casual look. I opted for a casual style and paired it with the beautiful Opalite Chocker also from Skinniebelle. I can't express how happy I am that chokers have made a come back. When I was little my big sister used to wear them and I used to think she was so cool...now I have one. (Sad I know) I am fascinated by this Opalite choker, it almost changes colour and glows, its beautiful. 

It's amazing how certain outfits can change how you feel about yourself, change your outlook or just raise your confidence. This outfit does all the above. A wonderful winter look for those looking for a way to stand out in all the right ways.

Shop this look here: www.skinniebelle.com


Photos by: Griffin Photography


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit,you look fantastic Crystal,i love the shoes and the whole monochrome look is fab! Very classy indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, My name is Amy & im a newby on blogspot i would love if you could check out my blog, share, or even follow? as would be so helpful my blog: petitesochic.blogspot.co.uk
    (btw this outfit is gorgeous, Absoultely so effortless and fashionable)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt looks beautiful on you, so ladylike and lovely! Also just noticed your little lizard tattoo, its gorgeous :)
    Bethany x

    curiousclaptrap.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig