Tuesday 11 November 2014

November Festivities




Feeling overly festive for this time of year but the Christmas spirit has very much already taken over. So what better way to fuel the festive cravings than making some mulled wine?

I LOVE mulled wine and mulled cider, it just captures the smells of christmas perfectly. Cinnamon, vanilla, oranges, sugar, star anise, cloves, cranberries and juniper berries are just some of the elements all mixed in to make this batch of mulled wine. Even the colour is festive and with all the bits floating around it you can either filter it or just add it all into your glass and let the flavours spread more.

Taking a little time out to get some christmas wish list inspiration with a glass and my room smells amazing. Can't wait to start posting more festive articles so I can rub a little bit of my  christmas spirit off onto you all. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I tagged you on my blog...http://lifeinthesefastlanes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig