Wednesday 12 November 2014

Mini Haul






After a weeks of not being able to go shopping as I've been way too busy I finally caved and decided to go on a mini haul. I've been hunting for a big oversized jumper for a while now that would be perfect to pair with either long socks or leggings and found this cream knitted jumper from FatFace. Perfect for this time of year and lightening up some dark outfits that I tend to get into the habit of wearing. 

The blue pyjama shorts are also from FatFace. I've been looking for some winter ones, but as sleeping in trousers causes me to get tangled in my sleep finding some cute shorts has been more than a challenge but these are adorable and I LOVE the floral trim. Maybe I'll still keep my eyes out for a PJ set with leggings ready for the winter weather to really hit when I move home for christmas.

I really only wanted to get a big jumper but I came across the perfect shirt in RiverIsland. Caption tees are something that have become a must-have lately but none have caught my eye to the point where I HAD to buy it. But this seemed very fitting as it was my first shop in a while. I'll be blogging about it very soon as I love it so much!

Lots of pretty things coming to the blog in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye out for some FiveFootFourFashion.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the jumper, I'll have to go check the shop out♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, they have some great ones in the sale at the moment too. :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the slogan tee ha! So true. I also got one not too long ago from River Island saying 'You can't sit with us'. Amaze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like the perfect winter buys – perfect for a cosy night in after a long day at work! It was great to chat on #blogtacular yesterday, by the way. If you're feeling festive, you may like this post, actually: Childhood Christmas: If You're A 20-Something, You'll Remember These 18 Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! I want to go shopping now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I had another great spree the other day! Will put that up soon! :) Get out there girl! xxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig