Thursday 6 November 2014

Bonfire Night









Hope you all had an amazing bonfire night last night. As promised I took some photos of the fireworks display I went to, safe to say it didn't disppoint. It's sad thinking this is my last bonfire night in Falmouth but it was spent with some amazing people. Unfortunately there was no mulled wine so I might have to make my own soon.

Never take moments for granted with friends, family or anyone that really means something to you. Life keeps going whether you want it to or not and you can't relive a moment no matter how much you wish you could. So hold onto every special moment you can and really make the most out of life. I can feel that November is going to be a great month with lots of new and exciting things happening. So get out there make yours the same. Have fun and don't take life too seriously. You only get one chance, make it count.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These photographs are fantastic! They really show how spectacular fireworks can look against a night sky. I didn't get chance to see any this year, so it's lovely to see your pics :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I love them, they are magical!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig