Wednesday 24 September 2014

Introducing 77Diamonds









I have been super excited to tell you all about my meeting in London with 77Diamonds and I am even more happy to tell you that FiveFootFour will now be working along side this amazing brand for shoots and events. 

I was lucky enough to meet with 77Diamonds at their showroom (based in London just off Regent St) where I was shown some breathtaking pieces and items from up coming ranges and their current products. Needless to say all of their work is simply beautiful. My absolute favourite range is the Confetti Range which can be seen on their website. With necklaces, bracelets and rings all encrusted with diamonds of a very high quality the Confetti Range is so sweet and delicate and perfect for everyday or for special occasions.  I can't express my love for them enough just over my blog so keep an eye out for shoots with their wonderful ranges of jewellery. 

Of course diamonds are a girls best friend but at the moment my obsession is rose gold, so as you can imagine how ecstatic I was to discover they do produce items in 18k rose gold as well as white gold and yellow gold. Rose gold and diamonds is definitely the new must have and is absolutely exquisite. As a small gift for a bridesmaid or just a treat for yourself or someone special 77Diamonds have got everything you could possible want in the diamond world! 

You can find them at: www.77diamonds.com



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig