Monday 8 September 2014

Coffee Break


Whenever I'm in London it always seems like there is never enough hours in the day. I never get to do everything I want to fit in when I'm down here. Having a little break to sit and watch the busy world go by is one of them. Even though it was short I was able to have a little sit down just off Oxford Street to have a naughty caramel mocha treat. After all the walking I did I definitely need it. Also here is a sneak peak at my beautiful new handbag from TopShop. I'm sure you'll all be able to spot this in many shoots and maybe a little feature on it soon. Definitely need to book time down here just to have some exploring and reflecting days without any busy appointments and rushed schedules. The perfect city to get lost in.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I agree, London never let's me do everything in one day! So I'm planning another weekend day woo!
    xx
    http://lexxiannespoonful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig