Tuesday 16 September 2014

FlashBack


Recently so many amazing opportunities have been given to FiveFootFour and it all got me thinking how far my journey has taken me. Some of you may already know this but it has been less than a year since I started modelling seriously. This shoot was my first ever published shoot and the images are still being used now on websites, social media and for Anna D'Souza (a very talented wedding dress and wedding accessories designer in Cornwall). Her work is simply breathtaking and the amazing pieces I was allowed to wear were just stunning. 

When the one year anniversary for this shoot comes around soon I will release the images on here and a special article for you all on the items and how I felt doing this shoot when I had never been published before or asked to do anything this important in my life. It's amazing how far my modelling has taken me, and without it FiveFootFour wouldn't be here, and without you guys it wouldn't be so successful and making my dream come true; so THANKYOU!

Photos: Griffin Photography
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig