Tuesday 30 September 2014

Blakely Clothing - Somerton Tee






Introducing Blakely Clothing with their amazing Somerton Tee. 

Blakely Clothing are a nautical themed brand based on the British East Coast. Being British is a close value to their company they produce some of the best clothing around for casual wear, whether it's worn on the beach, on a boat or just on your travels. It is also hard to judge sizing online but they have their sizes exactly right, I'm wearing a small which fits me perfectly (6-8). I personally cannot stop wearing their T-shirts, vests and other crops you will see on the blog soon!

Loved doing this shoot with the very talented MarthaLilyPhotography. I always feel if you have fun shooting the better the results will be and I couldn't be happier with these. Exploring is the best form of learning so go grab your Blakely Tee now and head out into the big wide world!

Shop it here: www.blakelyclothing.com/womens-clothing/t-shirt/somerton-tee.htm
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last pic ;) x

    Carried-by-foxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an extremely
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
    Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say
    great blog!

    Here is my web-site; web site ()

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig