Tuesday 9 September 2014

Trip to Harrods Heaven








A visit in London wouldn't be complete without a trip to Harrods. It's been years since I have been able to fit in a visit to this amazing place but today I spent a considerable amount of time getting lost and enjoying each floor. Needless to say Disney will always be a fond childhood memory so I simply couldn't resist the Disney Store. Yes, you may all have realised by now I'm just a big kid at heart so lots of giant teddies got my attention. (Even if I got some weird looks from families walking by)

This is such a dangerous place to come when you know there is going to be perfect outfits everywhere you look, new fragrances, sensational food and room after room of heavenly shoes. Thankfully my team were strict on where we could spend time so for me it was a lot easier than if I had taken on this journey alone. 

After a busy few hours in this wonderland packed with everything anyone will ever need in their life, I couldn't leave without getting something to remember it by until next time. So I treated myself to an iconic Harrods Teddy! (Yeah, sad I know but it'll have pride of place on my desk to help me work...that's my excuse anyway)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig