Tuesday 9 September 2014

Bye Bye London



This visit has not been anywhere near long enough for me with a very tight and busy schedule but I have yet again had an amazing time in the beautiful British City. It maybe the end of summer but the temperature has been lovely all weekend for our trip so fingers crossed Fashion Week is blessed with some warmth as well. A perfect day to wear my beautiful white shirt from Jack Wills. It was a very monochrome themed weekend I must say but you can never go wrong with black and white.

I'm sure it won't be too long before FiveFootFour is called back for more fun filled days here but until then I am very sorry to be leaving. Couldn't leave without a little visit to Big Ben though, for me the most iconic land mark in London and my personal favourite to visit every time I'm here. 

See you soon London.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lovely shirt! I can never resist a quick photo of Big Ben whenever i'm in London!

    http://eliphi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig