Monday 1 September 2014

Positive Treats


A positive mind leads to a positive life. I try to focus on the positives; even at the hardest times there is something to be thankful for. Today I treated myself to a new Pandora Essence charm that represents "Positivity". Right now I am so thankful to everyone who is making my blog bigger and better and giving me wonderful feedback. Finally I'm feeling like I am on the right path and it's such a wonderful uplifting feeling so this was my treat to myself, so I can remember this when I'm feeling a bit worse for wear. 

This range of Pandora speaks to everyone and I love things that have meanings, that can be made personal. This fits perfectly for the point I am at in my life, so just wanted to share it with you all.

Always believe in yourself, ignore the haters and fight on. People who try to bring you down are already beneath you so move on and leave them behind. Can't wait to have this little beauty in some shoots. See if you can spot it in some up and coming shoots I have planned very soon. 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Heyyy

    Love your blog

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Click here for the rules
    http://love-everyday-life.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    Good Luck & Have fun!

    Much Love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig