Tuesday 2 September 2014

Summer Evenings










It's here! After lots of teasers and a wonderful mention in an interview with StreetStyleVibes here are my favourite photos of the evening beach shoot. I always feel at home by the sea no matter where it is but Cornwall will always be so special to me; it will always be home. Being able to do shoots in such a special place really makes me realise how lucky I am to have the lifestyle that I do. 

This shoot had perfect evening summer lighting, with the sun creating a sunset glow on all the images which I love as my hair looks so auburn. I love how exotic Cornwall looks, its like the Uks' hidden gem with its own mini climate. Paradise!

Warm air, sun on your skin and a light breeze is the perfect kind of weather and this day was just that; total bliss. They say the best things in life are free, and just going to the beach on a sunny evening soaking up the rays and totally chilling out is definitely one of those things. Summer isn't over yet so get out there and make the most of it! 

Photos: Griffin Photography
Featured Model: Amy Osborne

Skirt, White Crop, Floral Bandeau, White Sandals: TopShop
Short: Levi
Watch: UrbanOutfitters


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig