Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Loving





It's that time of the week again. YAY SUNDAY! Although today has been a little more stressful than I'd have liked, but I have a very exciting post that will go live tomorrow all ready for you so make sure you visit. Now I can spend my sunday afternoon how I love to spend my sundays; warm and snuggled up in comfy clothing having some me time, although Aladdin in on tv so I'm totally watching that with a hot chocolate. Bliss. 

Thought I would introduce you to my new onesie while I'm at it. I have to do a vlog in this. It's so comfy and soft, NEXT do the best onesies by far. If you don't have one, invest! I'm no even sure what this one is...some type of racoon bear? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Whatever it is it's so cute and I love it! 

Happy Sunday Everyone! 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. *o*
    I'm in love with your onesie!!!!
    It's soo sweet!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig