Friday 2 January 2015

Winter is Golden






















Last year (still weird saying that as it was only 2 days ago but still) I did a gold themed shoot which has to be one of my favourite shoots ever. It was so much fun and my team were just amazing. You can still watch the Behind the Scenes Vlog of this shoot on my youtube channel inclusing make up changes and how i got this hair. But now I can finally show you some of the final images from this shoot. 

We produced two different looks, one much softer than the other but both equally amazing. I still can't get over how gorgeous the dress was and how well it fitted me, if it was mine I'd wear to bed. It's also so lovely when you work with people who put you at ease at make you feel like you're around friends, which I like to consider them as now. This is definitely one of the more smiley shoots I've done, so many giggles on this day and a very fond memory of 2014. This was the perfect shoot to do just before christmas, so much sparkle and magic and I cannot wait to do other big shoots this year. Need to push myself out my comfort zone more this year with shoots and see how far I can get. 

Dream big and believe in yourself. No one can reach your goals but you, so don't let anyone get in the way and tell you otherwise. The people who tell you that you can't do it...let them be your motivation and prove them wrong!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So pretty! I love it, the shots are so beautiful!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig