Thursday 20 July 2017

May The Sea Set You Free


 An unintentionally 'Poldark' looking shoot back at home on Gwithian beach, one of my absolute favourite beaches that I visit every time I go back and the perfect place to shoot this gorgeous blue maxi dress...













Similar Dress / Similar Shoes / Flower Crown

I cannot contain my excitement that I am heading back home in 3 days. My hair is in desperate need of sea salt and sandy breezes. I can't wait to do a few more shoots while I'm there and spend some proper time soaking up my surroundings now it's not just on my doorstep. 

I had to shoot this dress on cliffs above one of my favourite beaches, it's just the perfect magical ocean dress and so perfect in the sun. The sea breeze blows it effortlessly and it kept me so cool throughout the day that was so hot, we were so lucky with the weather. I also find its the perfect floaty dress for those that aren't a fan of tight dresses, i find myself reaching for my floaty dresses way more just because they are much comfier and I love the way they move.  

Safe to say I was happily feeling the mermaid vibes in this and paired with my lace up sandals from Primark I bought last summer, they are comfy but look so cute with jeans and dresses. I topped the look with a floral winter crown from a shop I found on Etsy that I bought matching crowns for Kovah and I, you may remember the photos. If I could wear flowers in my hair everyday I totally would!

I hope you're all making the most of this amazing weather and summer we are having, whether it's in this country or abroad! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig