Wednesday 12 July 2017

Be A Wildflower


So sorry I've hardly posted recently, but...well...life. And it's been so gloriously warm we've been trying to enjoy it and just soak in the memories of this amazing summer. But I'm back talking about the perfect floral dress.










I try discover places I haven't been yet that will bring me closer to nature as I feel so important to spend time outdoors in the thick of it, learning, enjoying and watching what nature has to offer. I came across a lavender farm back in April but I've been waiting and waiting for the fields to turn and this weekend was finally time to go and submerge myself in this amazing field of so many different colours of lavender. 

I love love love floral anything, I guess it's because flowers are one thing I will always love and they all so different and beautiful in their own right. This is fast becoming my go-to dress for these hot days. It's floaty, floral and has a gorgeous back from Forever21. It's so hard to find dresses that actually keep you cool in this weather but this one is doing a fabulous job. 

Paired with my new favourite summer hat from H&M that is perfect for keeping the sun off...no one enjoys a burnt head and straw hats are just super cute right? 

And a little mention of my favourite summer sandals that are just £11 and they didn't even need to be broken in...no blisters. Love how they aren't like normal flip flops but look amazing with everything, also from Forever21. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig