Saturday 25 April 2015

Tea, Cake and Two Redheads - Part One













I'm back! It's been a crazy week with a very last minute trip to London so apologies for not posting for a few days.

This is the first part to a two part blog feature with the absolutely beautiful Megan McMinn from the BriarRose blog. I was invited to her lovely home, while she was back in cornwall for a few days, for a morning of cakes, tea and shooting some fun pastel themed outfits with my favourite photographer Emma Griffin from Griffin Photography

If you haven't heard of Megan before she is literally one of my favourite bloggers with a wardrobe to die for, so if you love disney, flawless make up and adorable outfits then give her a follow. I for one am totally crushing over her ice cream bag from SkinnyDipLondon, definitely a shop I will be pushing money into in the future.


In the next part of this morning of sweetness there will be cats, polaroids and more super cute outfits! 

My outfit:

Coat - MissSelfridge
Crop - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - BillieXShoes

Accessories:

Watch - Daniel Wellington
Star Necklace & Bracelet Set - DuttsonRocks
Clutch - Next








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig