Tuesday 8 August 2017

Frills and Waves


Our time in Cornwall was so wonderful we hardly shot any posts but this one was a last minute squeeze before we headed home. We spent our last morning on the beach in the sunshine so why not shoot this gorgeous blue dress?










There is nothing I love more than being in Cornwall when the suns out and we are spending time at the beach. It's like the waves wash all your worries away the sun rays soak into your skin and make you feel all kinds of happy. Am I right?

I've loved this chambray dress since it arrived, little sleeve obsessed with this one. The babydoll style is my favourite because it's so comfy and loose fitting, it's becoming much more my style these days. I'm all for comfort but it has to be pretty too of course. I love the boho feel of this dress and it goes perfectly with my straw hat that I've loved hard on this summer. I'm sure you're sick of seeing it!

I've linked these two beauts above for you so you can make the most of summer while it's still around. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig